59 Barbados Drive, Unsworth Heights
Vendor Overseas, Must be Sold !
Price by Negotiation
5 2 3
After many fun-filled years my owner has a new plan, so this otherwise unobtainable opportunity could be yours for the taking.
- A well maintained sunny single-level home sits on a flat site of 678m2 (more or less)
- Awesome in/outdoor flow from lounge to sunny decked area makes entertaining a breeze.
- Spacious master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe, ensuite and a deck to enjoy a morning coffee or a glass of wine.
- Fully fenced backyard where children and pets can romp around in the warmth of the sun.
- Close to many amenities that the local residents enjoy: Reserve/Park & Community Crèche, schools, public transport, Constellation Park & Ride Bus Station, and handy to Albany Centre, plus easy motorway access to both Upper Harbour Highway and State Highway 1.
- A heat pump is perfect for this coming winter warmth, and also for summer comfort.
- Zoned for Albany Primary, Junior and Senior High School.
If finding the perfect home ... then look no further. Best of all! We are under clear and determined instructions to sell, be quick!
To view all documents related to this property, please visit: www.harcourtsfiles.co.nz. Using the code: T N 9
**Note extra documents can be added at any time, please register to receive notification when new documents are available
Timber and Carpet
Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar and Pantry
Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
120 Sunnynook Road, Sunnynook
North shore City
North shore City
09 410 9087
Ask a Question